Skip to main content

Recent Cards I've Made






These simple but playful monogram cards can be easily made with our large alphabet dies, Sans Serif.  Then use your imagination with our crimper! 







I am trying my hand with a shabby look, slightly vintage too if you consider the watchclock. I have used a scrap piece of acetate which I printed a excerpt from Robert Frost's  Blue-Butterfly Day....and I painted the background stamp with some markers and chalk, while also using a wheel stamp, and gold ink to hightlight areas. And a little pink 'frosting' on the sides. But mainly, I wanted to use the 'window' technique where I have rolled back the top paper layer to create a space behind for my focal point, its really nice technique!  

*****

STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES: 
Equipment - The Big Shot,  crimper tool,
Dies - Bigz 'Beautiful Butterflies'; Bigz Sans Serif Alphabet for monogram letter, L; Bigz Bird with Leaves and Flower ( floral stem), 
Stamps - Fresh Cuts, 
Colouring - Pink Passion Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Pastels (chalk); Encore Gold Ink Pad,
Cardstock - 
8.5x11 - Window Card = Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink
              Monogram Card =  Bermuda Bay, and Pretty in Pink
6 x 6 -    Monogram Card = Good Neighbor (in Bermuda Bay)  Sale-A-Bration cardstock,
12 x 12 - Window Card =  CLEAR Window Sheets {medium}Item # 114323, 
Other - glue, glue dots 

* our dies are compatible with manual die-cutting machines such as The Big Shot, The Cuttlebug, etc. Please inquire if you have any questions. 

- LEARN HAND-MADE CARD IDEAS -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Tags!

That is exactly what I had with this tag.....amongst all the oodles of cards I am making for a craft fair coming up, I am taking breaks by making projects that use all kinds of different elements.  Sort of like a cardstock 'stew', lol.                                                          Cute  Gift Tag or Notecard TAG BASE  1. First, I started with a small piece of cardstock of 3 x 6 inches, folded to create a square 3 x 3 inch tag. 2.  I layered a BAJA BREEZE cardstock square on top of the tag - I used my SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH to create the pretty corners! 3. To rev it up a bit, I glittered the bottom of the tag with some of Dazzling Diamonds. TAG DECORATION 4. I stamped  my lil' WALRUS  on a punched out '1-3/4 in.' Circle  of Whisper White cardstock  - then while I "maske...

Beautiful Birthday Card from my Daughter

I was ' speechless ' on my birthday when my daughter presented me with her own hand-made card for me! Reason is that when we got up that morning we were in each other's company and yet somehow she managed to sneak off into my craft room and pull this together without me knowing it - - I was totally caught off guard, lol -- and loved it!!! She has always impressed me with her creativity because she doesn't do hand-craft items very often - she is more of an 'online creator' - I have her to thank for all my web banners and general blog technical help :) I was happy to see the cute butterfly resting on the branch, that is something I would not of thought of! Anyways, it was a lovely gesture and a thoughtful card. Beverly SUPPLIES LIST  Stampin' Up!   Eastern Bloom and Kindred Spirit stamp sets. Bella Rose  Designer Paper Pink Pirouette cardstock. 

PAPER GARDEN's MOTHER's DAY CARDS 2018

*click on photos for close-up views Welcome everyone to my blog!   As part of the Paper-Garden's 2018 Mother's Day Cards Challenge I have created a card using Paper-Garden's beautiful cardstock  and a few of my favourite dies and techniques.  To see how you can help determine the winners for the challenge, see below.  close-up  Choosing beautiful colours to celebrate Mother's Day was fairly  easy as I always love the combo of pink, green and white!   To make it more fabulous, Paper-Garden's soft shimmering cardstock  really adds that lovely quality you'd want in a card for your Mom!  Look for their Curious Metallics cardstock. The white base of  my card is their sturdy cover weight in Ice Silver. I am a real fan now! I chose to use my Fantasy Floral 3D Die Set from Altenew , and my  Large Lace Faerie Queen (butterfly) die.  I wanted the title MOM to be simple and in s...