Friday, July 8, 2011

STOLE MY TOTE BAG RIGHT OFF MY WHEELCHAIR ??!!

Note - this is not to my regular readers, but today, my tote bag was stolen from my wheelchair at the mall.


WHO DOES THAT!

IF YOU ARE READING MY BLOG - I WOULD ASK YOU TO DROP OFF MY TOTE BAG TO THE SECURITY OFFICE - say whatever you like, but I could use my only copy of my working catalogue back.

I can not even begin to understand why on earth you feel the need to take from a wheelchair - you would think that the person in the wheelchair - obviously - is at a disadvantage.   But you did.  So
DO THE RIGHT THING and RETURN IT.  My small change - keep it, makes you feel better.

Honestly - if you need stuff so bad that you need to steal - try just asking for help!  We'd be just as likely to give you help than for you to have to steal.

Later.

2 comments:

Scrapendipity said...

Unbelievable!!! :( I'm so sorry this happened and pray that guilt will make this person return it to you. Wow.

Hugs
Shar

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Aww...thanks!