Wednesday, July 11, 2012

YNS Challenge #5 Colour Trio

Another fun challenge over at Your Next Stamp's Blog....and I made a very simple card for my entry!  More simple than my normal choice but I have tons going on right now, so this was a quickie for me!

But I just received two teeny-weeny stamps from YNS last week....and I am anticipating getting a jar die soon and thought these little Fiona stamps would look adorable stamped 'inside' the jars - so I am using one of them for today's card.

The challenge asks for a colour trio of lime green, pink and teal.   My card is just a simple one that I cut in a different way other than normal and added a pink pocket containing a blank tag which could be used for a gift tag or a bookmark perhaps. My embellishments are a mix of ribbons....and that's it!



My pictures are a little darker than in real life as I took them tonight - sometimes I wish I was 
a much better photographer, sigh!  

The little gal is MINI DAY DREAM FHIONA


Thanks for stopping by! 




2 comments:

Suzanne Bier said...

So super cute, Beverly! Thanks for joining in on our colour trio fun at Your Next Stamp!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

So cute and yes the mini stamps are perfect for the jar stamps and dies! Thanks for playing along with our YNS challenge #5!