What will be your NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS? Especially CRAFT RESOLUTIONS! The really fun stuff!
1. more dies for my Big SHot - cuz after all, why have a cool machine and not have all the dies you can muster!
2. organization - say it every year, but ....well, we all know what happens! Unless Steven Hawking can help me expand my walls automatically everytime more than 10 lbs of craft stuff materializes - there will always be piles and piles!!!
3. to dutifully craft on time every week ---- yah, I said it! But will I do it? I must, I must try!
4. to get those drat projects done that are calling from the closet like ghosts o christmas past! Scary indeed!
5. to get out of my craft comfort zone - and to evolve my style!
6. to take # 5 and apply it to some older scrapbook pages that look a little odd to me now, lol!
7. to have FUN! Whooo-hoooo! Its what its all about baby!
PICS TO SHARE!
Here is a fun picture to share - our dog graciously puts up with us every year when we start dragging out costumes, special christmas attire - you name it! PEPPER is the best DOG ever!!! We adore him.....
Getting the costume on is half the fun but easy going Pepper thinks: "why o' why do they insist! "
every dog must have his Christmas 'must haves' in his wardrobe handy!
Our sweetie-pie relaxing at his fav window! Awww, how cute is he!
Bye for now crafting friends!