Skip to main content

Uhmmmm....I think I might....and BRIDES take note!.....

...actually try to make this - seriously!  I can't remember where or who made this, but I was searching for cupcake ideas when I received my Big Shot XL Perfect Setting Die....and well, as you can see its just too crazy and I am in the mood!.....So stayed tuned for that!




But speaking about the Perfect Setting XL Die  { #115961} which gives you a very pretty collar for cupcakes - and collars are now a popular item, when you see it in the baking section of Wilton - you know its made it! LOL!









 But - as perfect as this die is....Stampin' Up! introduced another XL Die in our recent Mini-Holiday Catalogue...its our ' TABLE SETTING ' XL Die {#116819} - and its great for us ladies who like to dress up our tables for dinner guests (even if that means just yourselves & why not!) because it includes a favourite item of mine - a place card! It also means you can make napkin rings and tags to dress up the aformentioned place card or rings - and some decorative elements to go a step further: a coil which you can fashion into pinecones or roses!  NOTE: the dies from the Mini-Holiday are still available for order - extended date for dies only!  Contact me if you would like to place an order. 




So TABLE SETTING will be in my collection - because I always, always try to make our table special even though its the two of us - because I feel we should celebrate our times together!  And I hope I am imparting a sense of importance - or - delight to my daughter so she in turn, will bring this same sensibility to her lifestyle and pass it on.  Let's not be blah- right? Right!

But BRIDES - there is another dimension in this for you because you are looking to dress up many tables and bring the sense of occasion that your wedding deserves - so take a good look at this....and SOON!  Why?  Because SALE-A-BRATION of course!

 By purchasing a XL Die from us - and a small item, to make the minimum $65 order to qualify for a FREE PRODUCT from the SAB catalogue!  Choose from the exciting products that you can use in other projects for  your wedding!  There are some exciting punches to embellish your invitations or decorations, a new embossing folder - polka dots!  Always sweet!  And an absolute must - our Embosslit Heart - well, there is so much!  Heart Treat Cups - make an exciting favor!  LOVE-ly stamps and papers, .....its not just Valentines!

So please - T-R-E-A-T  Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F   to  SALE-A-BRATION  and maybe have some fun dreaming up luscious cupcakes!  Uhmmmmm! :)
**************************


XL Dies Product Description - these  6 x 13-3/4 x 5/8 inch, steel-ruled dies  are constructed with a steel rule blade set in ABS plastic/CARB compliant wood cases, and topped with long-lasting ejection foam {like flocking}. Weight 1.54 lbs.  **Require Extended Cutting Pads {#113478}. Use with BIG SHOT DIE-CUTTING/EMBOSSING MACHINE {#113439}. * Compatible with other die-cutting machines.  Comes with a 3 year warranty - these are meant to last and cut through a large variety of materials! Many designs are exclusive to Stampin' Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Tags!

That is exactly what I had with this tag.....amongst all the oodles of cards I am making for a craft fair coming up, I am taking breaks by making projects that use all kinds of different elements.  Sort of like a cardstock 'stew', lol.                                                          Cute  Gift Tag or Notecard TAG BASE  1. First, I started with a small piece of cardstock of 3 x 6 inches, folded to create a square 3 x 3 inch tag. 2.  I layered a BAJA BREEZE cardstock square on top of the tag - I used my SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH to create the pretty corners! 3. To rev it up a bit, I glittered the bottom of the tag with some of Dazzling Diamonds. TAG DECORATION 4. I stamped  my lil' WALRUS  on a punched out '1-3/4 in.' Circle  of Whisper White cardstock  - then while I "maske...

Beautiful Birthday Card from my Daughter

I was ' speechless ' on my birthday when my daughter presented me with her own hand-made card for me! Reason is that when we got up that morning we were in each other's company and yet somehow she managed to sneak off into my craft room and pull this together without me knowing it - - I was totally caught off guard, lol -- and loved it!!! She has always impressed me with her creativity because she doesn't do hand-craft items very often - she is more of an 'online creator' - I have her to thank for all my web banners and general blog technical help :) I was happy to see the cute butterfly resting on the branch, that is something I would not of thought of! Anyways, it was a lovely gesture and a thoughtful card. Beverly SUPPLIES LIST  Stampin' Up!   Eastern Bloom and Kindred Spirit stamp sets. Bella Rose  Designer Paper Pink Pirouette cardstock. 

PAPER GARDEN's MOTHER's DAY CARDS 2018

*click on photos for close-up views Welcome everyone to my blog!   As part of the Paper-Garden's 2018 Mother's Day Cards Challenge I have created a card using Paper-Garden's beautiful cardstock  and a few of my favourite dies and techniques.  To see how you can help determine the winners for the challenge, see below.  close-up  Choosing beautiful colours to celebrate Mother's Day was fairly  easy as I always love the combo of pink, green and white!   To make it more fabulous, Paper-Garden's soft shimmering cardstock  really adds that lovely quality you'd want in a card for your Mom!  Look for their Curious Metallics cardstock. The white base of  my card is their sturdy cover weight in Ice Silver. I am a real fan now! I chose to use my Fantasy Floral 3D Die Set from Altenew , and my  Large Lace Faerie Queen (butterfly) die.  I wanted the title MOM to be simple and in s...