Skip to main content

JUNE CLASS - Bird House Cards and More

JUNE CLASSES ARE HERE!    I want to give you the chance to do one of the fabulous bird house projects that have been a favourite amongst demos and stampers - and I am dying to do one too!!

So here is a peek at some of the fantastic projects done  in the name of bird house cards and projects - but I will not reveal the final project - you'll just have to come and see!

Enjoy - and sign up by contacting me for class - see the side bar for Class Dates and TImes. Cheers!


Cheryl Parker


Teresa Payne-Neal



Tammy Shaia
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Tags!

That is exactly what I had with this tag.....amongst all the oodles of cards I am making for a craft fair coming up, I am taking breaks by making projects that use all kinds of different elements.  Sort of like a cardstock 'stew', lol.                                                          Cute  Gift Tag or Notecard TAG BASE  1. First, I started with a small piece of cardstock of 3 x 6 inches, folded to create a square 3 x 3 inch tag. 2.  I layered a BAJA BREEZE cardstock square on top of the tag - I used my SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH to create the pretty corners! 3. To rev it up a bit, I glittered the bottom of the tag with some of Dazzling Diamonds. TAG DECORATION 4. I stamped  my lil' WALRUS  on a punched out '1-3/4 in.' Circle  of Whisper White cardstock  - then while I "maske...

Beautiful Birthday Card from my Daughter

I was ' speechless ' on my birthday when my daughter presented me with her own hand-made card for me! Reason is that when we got up that morning we were in each other's company and yet somehow she managed to sneak off into my craft room and pull this together without me knowing it - - I was totally caught off guard, lol -- and loved it!!! She has always impressed me with her creativity because she doesn't do hand-craft items very often - she is more of an 'online creator' - I have her to thank for all my web banners and general blog technical help :) I was happy to see the cute butterfly resting on the branch, that is something I would not of thought of! Anyways, it was a lovely gesture and a thoughtful card. Beverly SUPPLIES LIST  Stampin' Up!   Eastern Bloom and Kindred Spirit stamp sets. Bella Rose  Designer Paper Pink Pirouette cardstock. 

Easter "Scallop Circle" Chick Card

Isn't this the cutest!  The second I laid eyes on the card which inspired me - I was OMG !  So I had to do one! IT'S A  EASY - QUICK 5 MIN. PROJECT!  GREAT KIDS PROJECT!  We made ours  after having breakfast  and  in no time flat! Technique: You can see from the pictures that you must fold your cardstock at the 5-1/2 mark, and CUT the Scallop Circle LEAVING A SMALL PART OF THE FOLD OVERHANGING THE CIRCLE OUTLINE - that is how you make a card - and not 2 Scallop Circles. A small scallop punch is cut into wedges - those make up the wings. Punch your other parts, fold the square on the diagonal for its beak, then glue everything on. We highlighted the eyes and beak - voila! Basic Supplies:  CARDSTOCK: 11x8 in. yellow, 1 in square orange scrap, black scrap; BIG SHOT XL BIGZ DIE: Scallop Circle; HAND PUNCHES:  flower, scallop circle (any size), small circle punch; Other:  1" square orange cardstock, white gel pen, gl...