Thursday, August 20, 2009

Monday,Monday..(ba-ba)...So good to me! (ba-ba)...


Using up my old piles of scraps from years ago...big job....and I found I had a scrap pad of papers with co-ordinating colours....so that was good. Then into my Stampin' Up! drawers and I pulled out some of good ol' Bashful Blue to start with, and ended with my Big Shot's  Beautiful Butterflies die for my little butterfly whose landed in the center! A little bling and voila!
Hope you'll have a great day!
Cheers!
xx

If you'd like to try out a BIG SHOT - come to a class and try- before- you- buy! It's the best of both worlds, trying a new product and having fun! See you soon :)

4 comments:

Patti said...

To cute! Love what you did with your butterfly!

Cindy Haffner said...

Aw3esome job, you rocked this sketch, what fun!

Christina said...

Very pretty!

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Thank you ladies!

I'm surprised I was coherent this morning to even do it , lol...as I didn't have any coffee in me at the time! ;)